A Foundational Value of YWAM is to “Practice dependence on God.”
“YWAM is called to practice a life of dependence upon God for financial provision. For individuals and YWAM corporately this comes primarily through His people. As God has been generous toward us, so we desire to be generous. YWAMers give themselves, their time and talents to God through the mission with no expectation of remuneration.” (See #16, http://www.ywam.org/about-us/values/)
I am a full-time missionary at YWAM Muizenberg, South Africa and a Global Partner of YWAM Montana.
It is my responsibility to raise donations to support YWAM Montana’s ministry, which includes local, national, and international partners (that’s ME – global!). This provides for us (singles, couples, and families) with funds to meet our living and ministry expenses.
Would you please ask God if He would lead you to partner with me in ministry?
Thank you for being an integral part of God’s desire to reach the nations with the message of Jesus Christ!
Donating Online is now new and improved
through the YWAM Montana website!
See below for information.
Your donations are processed through YWAM Montana. If you choose to donate, please let me know so that I can send you important donation information. Please choose the donation option that works best for you. And let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!
1. To Donate Online, go to ywammontana.org:
- If you are a New, Current, or Past Donor AND you have NEVER Created an account at ywammontana.org, Click on DONATE at the top of the home page.
- Click on Create Account at the bottom of the page, and fill out the needed information.
- OR if you previously have set up your online account, all you need to do is Log In and Click Manage My Account to make a donation.
- Then on the Missions Giving page under Designated for*, select Mintz, Shannon from the drop down list.
- You can set up a Monthly (automated recurring) or a One Time Donation.
- Payment options through ywammontana.org include eCheck and Saving Account [U.S. banks], Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- Please e-mail me when completed.
- For current and past donors: After you have finished setting up your account, the YWAM Montana Accounting Office will merge your already existing information with your new online account.
- After you have your account, you can easily go online to edit, cancel, or add a donation. In the future, just Log In and Click Manage My Account to do so.
2. By Check by Mail:
- Write checks to YWAM MONTANA
- 501 Blacktail Road
- Lakeside, MT 59922
- Please attach a separate NOTE only designating your preference for how the donation be used (i.e. “Please use for the the support of Shannon Mintz”).
- Do NOT write my name or project number anywhere on the check; otherwise it will be returned to you.
3. If None of the Donation Options Above Work for You, (i.e. if you’re not from the U.S.A.), please message me so that we can find another option.
By donating to YWAM Montana, 100% of your donations are *tax deductible. However, a processing fee of 3% is deducted from each donation transaction (“in compliance with IRS regulations for a 501c3 non-profit organization”).
If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you so much for your generosity and your partnership! From the bottom of my heart, God bless,
“…I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do all this through him who gives me strength. …I am amply supplied, now that I have received from Epaphroditus the gifts you sent. They are a fragrant offering, an acceptable sacrifice, pleasing to God. And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus. To our God and Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen.”
~ Philippians 4:11b-13, 18b-20 ~